1. Smoking is NOT permitted in the 24 Club. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside the building and cigarette butts must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles provided. Do NOT discard cigarette butts on the ground!
2. No pets, radios, TV’s or bicycles are allowed in the Club. Please use Cell Phones with discretion.
3. Vehicles (including motorcycles) must be parked in the legal lined parking spaces—no parking elsewhere! Keep the fire zones and garbage collection areas clear at all times. Do NOT park in front of Tillie’s Kitchen.
4. Gambling or card playing is NOT allowed, with the exception of scheduled bridge events. No ball playing is allowed in the Club.
5. Loud, abusive and profane language is NOT permitted. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated either inside the Club or in the parking lot.
6. Children may NOT be left unattended at the 24 Club. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children at all times. No children under the age of 13 are permitted at the 24 Club any evening after 10:00 pm.
7. Inappropriate or disruptive behavior or loitering will not be tolerated while meetings are in progress, or at any other time.
8. Shoes, shirts and appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
9. The possession or use of alcohol, drugs or paraphernalia in or on the 24 Club premises is strictly forbidden. Violators will be ejected from the Club and denied admission indefinitely, subject to review by the House Committee.
10. The Kitchen must be left clean and orderly. The coffee makers must be TURNED OFF [not unplugged] and the coffee pots washed and rinsed.
11. It is the responsibility of the Chairperson for each meeting to leave the 24 Club orderly and securely locked after each meeting.